This may seem a little odd?
But what I want to do is use PHP/MySQL to generate static pages.
The applet I tinkering with is a sales worksheet and to start with will
consist of catalog/product maintience page, and a worksheet allow sales reps
work up pricing for customers. Eventfully this would tie into an
"contact manager". The code to generate the catalog is below:
I'm sure it's a fopen(), passthru operation, I 'm just not sure what's
the most effective why to write the HTML out to file?

-- Thanks for your time -- David

------------- Make Catalog PHP -------------