Hi, try to check if apxs is present in your $apache/bin/ directory.

"The output of /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs follows
./configure: /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs: bad interpreter: No such file or
directory
configure: error: Aborting"

If you compile your php w/mod_so support, hm. it should work
but anyway, just try to compile it again if u have time.

by..

./configure --prefix=/usr/apachel --enable-module=all --enable-shared=max --
enable-module=so --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

that should enable it again.. :)

Louie