Hi,

I have a big security hole in my php and I cannot get out why:

 Operating system: Windows XP
 PHP version:      4.1.1
 Bug description:  Script accesses harddrive. what did I do wrong?

 I installed Apache 1.3.20 with PHP and now I saw, a php script can show my
 complete harddrive remotly. I don't know if it is a bug in php, I think
 not, I think I configured something wrong but I have ABSOLUTLY no idea what
 and I didn't find help anywhere. maybe you can tell me what this could be.

 thanks a lot

P.S.: how can I configure that scripts only access things in the directory they where
executed or in their subdirs?

chris