Need some help with this one.  Dont know where to begin.  I have content
in a string and a constant that changes depending on if yourre in the
root or in a directory.
The purpose of the constant is to provide dynamic links.
The string will have href links like <a href="index.php">Index</a>
I want to figure out a way to inject my constant value into the href like so
I would like the rules to say,
If string contains <href="> and there are <alphanumerical chars> .php
place _CONSTANT between <href="> and <alphanumerical chars>
I figure a regular expression, but I have no idea where to start..
Thanks