Two ways actually ...

You could execute two separate SQL statements, and process them one after
another.
or
You could process your result set, echo()'ing or print()'ing the first
elements of the result set, then go back to the beginning and do the second
set, something like this ...

for ($i = 1; $i <= 2; $i++)
{
    while( $row = mysql_fetch_array($result)  )
       {
          echo $row[ $i  ] . " <br>";
       }
    mysql_data_seek( $result, 0 );
}

Better double check the index of the $row array as I may be returning the
field name here, maybe it should be $row[ $i+1], but I think you get the idea.

Miles Thompson