Hi !

How do I allow HTML entries into my database?

I tried to insert a pre-formated text into my database. When I pull the
data out and  put it in a text field the formating is still there,
HOWEVER  when I retrive the record from the database using "echo"  all
the text formating is gone and it became just a straigh line. What
function should I use in this case???

Could anybody please help?

Thank you!
Dani