Martin Towell wrote:

> 1. so you're trying to stop people from link straight to your page?
> 2. or are you trying to stop them from using your code without
> permission (on the same server)?
>   a. will others be able to see the source code?
>     i. if so, then what's to stop them from defining the constant
> themselves?
>     ii. if not, this looks like a good way of doing it

I could see how links in the url bar could get spoofed, but I have no
idea how a form can.  I presented a question maybe last week about
$HTTP_POST_VARS security or lack of, and one the replies, got me thinking.
I guess what I had in mind is along the lines of #2.  What I had in mind
was that each install would have a different value for the constant.  So
will others be able to see the source code, no not unless the webserver
becomes compromised...