louie miranda wrote:

> Read the content
> I mean, echo it on the browser..

if you send a piece of code that supposedly doesn't do what you want I
can't go and read the code to find out what you _really_ want to do.
if the code did what you wanted you didn't need to send it.

so it is useful for people willing to help you to spend a minute to
describe what you want to do, like "i want to use this piece of code to
output file 'X' to the browser but it does only give me output 'Y' or
error 'Z'.

examples of include and fopen/fread are to be foiund in the manual
at http://www.php.net/manual, use the search function to look for those
words.

HTH,
henning