I made a simple login script which uses MySQL for username and password
retrieval and that stores the username in a session, the problem is that
this script only works locally, e.g. I can only login from this computer but
not from any other, I have session.use_cookies = 1 and I also have another
session on the page that stores a counted var so the counter doesn't jump up
everytime someone changes page.
The thing confusing me is that the counter session works global but the
login only works local..

Does anyone have an idea how I should solve this? I'm not so good with php
yet so I might have missed something, but i think it's wierd anyway... :p

please reply as soon as possible. :)

Hawk