:
: Ah, so you're opening the file in something that doesn't understand
: newlines and prefers line feeds, then.
:
: In that case you'll want to use \r instead of \n.
:
: Jason

You'll never guess what, that doesn't work either... still pretty black
blocks, but no new line...

In a foolish move (perhaps) I'm opening the file in MS Notepad (I know,
there are better things to use, but I don't have them). I hope that
eventually I'll be able to only have to open the file to check how many
quotes are in it, and check spelling and the like...

Bah, and I was hoping that working on this would help me get to sleep!
Ah well...

Chris