Afternoon List-

I have a question about where in the Apache conf file stuff can go or why the
below didn't / won't work :)

In my php.ini file I have turned off display_errors, but I would like to
enable this per VirtualHost. For example, I can do this inside a
VirtualHost block:

php_value include_path /path/to/includes/dir

and have that specific host go there for it's includes / requires.

When I do this:

php_flag display_errors yes

inside that same VirtualHost block the errors are not displayed to the
screen, but still logged to the main log file. Any thoughts if I can modify
it so that VirtualHost logs to the screen?

Thanks list.

Henrik
--

Henrik Hudson