Hi,

I have a penpal system running on a site. I want to
add a feature wherein the person can upload his image
and when somebody views the PenPal list, the uploaded
image is shown next to his ad.

Can we also control the Image Width & Height? I mean
when the Image is displayed, it should be in a Size i
want, and not any size. And also the File Size.. i
dont' want very heavy images uploaded. Can that be
restricted?

Thanks,
T. Edison jr.

=====