All,

I have been reading through the php.net printer function pages, but from what I
can see it does not look like the docs are that good.

basically, I want to run through to see if any one has any pointers before
using the PHP printers funtions. IE does printer_open() open a connection to
the default printer specified on the client machine? The docs doent eben
specify this...

The site mentions listing the printer in php.ini, but this is not possible in
this instance, having to cater for printers that will be unknown to me.

any pointers helpful! TIA.

Regards,

James Mclean
Adam Internet Web Design Team

"Windows didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years of
careful development."