Hello,

I was wondering if I could save the result of a query in a pdf document. I
looked for any functions that might help, but I got confused because I
could not see how/where exactly to insert the necessary .dll's. I'd like
to do this (saving the output of a query) by using mysql installed on a
Irix machine, and PHP4.
If this is not possible, could I create a pdf document or a word document
from a query from either Access database or mysql on a win2k system,
PHP4.1?
Any references that might help?
Thanks for your help!

Mihai