For whoever may have bumped into the same problem as Mr. Walker, please read the
release notes on sourceforge (kudos Matthew for the step-by-step bug-tracking -
I would've been unable to solve this for a long time without him).

This is my last message on this topic on the mailing list - I don't want to spam
you, but this was a serious issue if you didn't know where to look.

Thanks for your patience! :-)

Bogdan