Hello...

I have a field in my mysql database containing date&time on the format
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS (24-hour format)

Now. I want to output this as follows: DD.MM.YY at HH:MM:SS
Currently I do this by this function:

function convert_datetime($in){
        $return = substr($in,8,2) . "." . substr($in,5,2) . "." . substr($in,2,2) .
" at " . substr($in,11,8);
        return $return;
}

Is there a better way? Either with mysql or php?
Now. Another problem. Since my webserver is in the states, and I live in
Norway, I get a 7 hour time difference.

So when I do date("Y-m-d H:i:s") I get a time that is 7 hours wrong.
Any idea as to how I can correct this to be 7 hours later (that is: 12 in
server time is really 19 where I live) in an easy way?

THanks in advance,
Torkil