from the PHP manual
[flush()]
...Even the browser may buffer its input before displaying it. Netscape, for
example, buffers text until it receives an end-of-line or the beginning of a
tag, and it won't render tables until the </table> tag of the outermost
table is seen...

even if you're flushing the buffer after rows are processed, you probably
wont get any increase in load time because of this rendering issue... it's
just a drawback of using tables in html, regardless of how they are
generated...

--
Adam Leckron [[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]]

1012401977.6913.10.camel@tbibbs">news:1012401977.6913.10.camel@tbibbs...