> I keep getting an error message of :Warning: Supplied
> argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
> /var/www/html/RageProject/StripPlayList.php on line 100
[snip]
> Can someone explain why.. I've been trying to work it out for 2 long.

If there's no result set, it's because the query you executed
did not return any rows.

This could be because:
 - the SQL was incorrect / malformed
 - the query wasn't executed by the server
 - the connection to the server failed

You should use mysql_error() to find out what's going on,
it returns the last error reported by the MySQL server.

I suspect your connection isn't working, as I've never
seen "127.0.0.1" used - normally I just use "localhost"
or "".

Jason

--
Jason Murray