Personal, I think I expressed myself wrong, because it is like this that I
use, but the one that I want to know, if the echo" HTML code " it is much
slower than if I put the HTML code out of the PHP block.

Can these several echo's harm the processing of the server?  Can that turn
slow the visualization of the page? Should I remove the maximum possible of
echo"... HTML Code ... "; or can I leave how it is?

André