Scott,

Apparently I'm too stupid to be able to use my mail client correctly
and sent this email from my wife's account.  (It was an early morning
for me so please forgive me.

Anyway, to answer your question you would do the following:

1) Create the page that you want to send the email.  Create this page
with a '.php' extension.  For example, sendmail.php.  This will be the
target of your form.

2) Add the following code to the top of the file:
<?php
mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]","Email Submission",$message,"From: $txtname
<$email>");
?>

3) You can add any html code following this that you would like to see
after the email is sent.

4) Make sure this page is on your server and point your form at it.
Voila!

Let me know if you have any problems.

Regards,
Jason Cox

> Shannon,
> I appreciate your help!
> The following are the form fields I have created in Flash and their
variable
> names, I need to be able to receive an email from the website using
php.
> FIELD   =  VARIABLE NAME
> name = txtname
> email = txtemail
> message = txtmessage
>
> the email address it needs to be sent to is my email address:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thanks in Advance!

VB or
> > > something along those lines (security) but that's not the issue.
I have
> > > contacted my teh people who host my site and they told me I have
to use
> > PHP
> > > script.
> > > My website (Flash) needs to be able to send emails and membership
> > > applications from form I have already created, does anyone have
any
> > scripts
> > > and directions that some with absolutely no code writing skills
can use.
> > > Your help is greatly appreciated!!
> > > Billy
> > >

> > > --
> > > To contact the list administrators, e-mail: php-list-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]