Hi!

Thank you.
But I cannot use that $link1 and/or $link2 to select two databases on
different servers...
If I use $link1 the first time to select the first database on the first
server I got that error. But without that $link1-variable AND only one
connection in the script it works.

And it makes no sense if I use it as shell-prog or with Apache-Builtin-PHP.

eg:
#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
<?php
$link1 = mysql_connect("localhost","a");
echo 'Link 1: '.$link1 .'<BR>';
if (mysql_select_db("test", $link1)) {
        echo 'Successful select of test<BR>';
} else {
        echo 'Failed to select test<BR>';
}
?>
gives this output:
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in
/home/bt/bin/test.php on line 4

I don't know what to do...

--
Berthold