Hi!

A few colleagues and I found our PHP scripts running very slowly due to
the very processor intensive calculations on a site for a client. By
intensive calculations, I mean encryption, random number generation, and
prime verification, for some cryptographic algorithms. The code was very
object oriented using lots of classes.

We decided to write our own extension so that some of the code could be
compiled natively, and avoid the PHP interpreter altogether.

My question, is there any way of doing this with classes? I know I can
write individual functions in C and build them into a module, but how
can I do this with classes, if at all?

TIA

Stephano Mariani