On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 21:34, Martin Towell wrote:
> is that a direct copy from your code? - if it is, there's two errors
> 1. you have a comma just before the closing backet
> 2. the function is : implode(string glue, array pieces)
>    so that would be : $content = implode("\n", $lines);
>    ie. the two arguments are the wrong way around
> Martin

Actually, implode() will take its arguments in either order, so
there's really only one thing (the comma) which could be causing
the problem.

Also, for the original poster: if you only need to do simple
string replacements, you should see whether str_replace() will
serve your purpose. It's much less expensive than ereg_replace().
If you feel that you require regular expressions, the preg_*()
functions are less expensive than the ereg_*() equivalents.

Torben

 Torben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 http://www.thebuttlesschaps.com
 http://www.hybrid17.com