Hi PHPers,

in late 2001 I had a customer that was interested in a kind of
universal (my)SQL module for PHPNuke / phpWebsite. Thus I ordered the
development and - as fair as life is - the customer went straight into
bankruptcy.

Now I have a first beta of "modDb" - as we call it - and almost no
need to push it further. At least - kind fellows - the programmers
offered to do some additional work on modDb.

Now ... to keep a long story short ... which is the best way to bring
this to a kind of happy end? Where could I contribute it? On the one
hand I would love to contribute it under GPL - on the other hand it
cost something ...

Please let me in on your thoughts about this matter! Thanx in advance

Cheers,

Vince

 '''
 τΏτ