From: Fifield, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Checking to see it a host is up.

I am looking for  a way to check to see if a website is up, something like a
ping command. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Mike Fifield
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc.
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the
Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review
by someone other than the recipient.