might be the header("location...");  bit - you might need to specify the
full address

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Hurley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 3:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Forms and IE

Please forgive me if this has been covered before. I have searched the list
and could not find reference to a similar problem.

I am completetly new to PHP and I am stuck. I am creating a very simple
form. Essentially the user agrees or disagrees to a message. If the user
agrees, they are sent to another form. It they disagree they are sent home.

My script works with Netscape and Opera but not Internet Explorer (ver
6.0.2) and I cannot figure out why. As I said it is very simple and the
relevant parts are displayed as follows:
<form method="post" action="agree.php>
I have read the terms and Agree <input type="checkbox" name="agree[]"
value="agree"> I Do Not Agree <input type="checkbox" name="disagree"
value="disagree">
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
"agree.php"
<?
if ($agree)  /* (I have tried this also with ($isset = $agree))  */
{ header ("location: ?link=form");
}
else
{ header ("location: /LETS");
}
?>

As I said, this works fine with Netscape and Opera but not IE.
Any suggestions and/or advice is appreciated.

Thanks.