From: Dr. Shim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 11:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Troubles With Mail Function

Alright, I will show you my entire mail code here. BTW: I cannot mail using
mail() function

[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = mindspring.com

; For Win32 only.
sendmail_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default:
'sendmail -t -i').
;sendmail_path =

I'm using Windows XP at the moment to develop.

I'm not quite sure what I'd put under "SMTP"...is there any tutorials online
that would show me how to configure this right?