Hi,thanks for reading this!
This problem has got me beat! I cant figure out how to insert a minus sign
into each element in an array of strings.
I keep getting the error that the first element in array_push has to be an
array, no matter what method I've tried, and I cant think of any more!
Im trying to isolate terms in polynommials, which Ive stored in an array m[]
like this:

$m[0]="-3x_1^6/7-4x_2^3/5";
$m[1]="-4x_3^2/3-7x_4/7";

/*Each element in m has two terms, and I want to isolate these by exploding
on the minus sign, thus giving me four elements, which then need to have a
minus inserted into them.

I take one of the four elements in $ss, and for each character I push it
into a temporary storage array $test, then I reverse $test so the term is in
the correct order, and then I insert the minus sign at the start. But
funnily enough, there seems to be a flaw in my logic or code. What Ive
written so far is*/

$ss=explode("-",$m);

for($cnt=1;$cnt<count($ss);$cnt++)
{
for($waa=0;$waa<$cnt;$c++)
{
array_push($test,$ss[$waa])
}
array_reverse($test);
array_push($test,"-");
array_push($real,$test);

I would be extremely grateful for anyones assistance, thanks a million,

Regards

Bren