The following example that is in the onsite documentation:

<?
function list_array ($array) {
    while (list ($key, $value) = each ($array)) {
    }
    return $str;
}
echo "$HTTP_USER_AGENT<hr>\n";
$browser = get_browser();
echo list_array ((array) $browser);
?>

Isn't working as described in the example output provided on
the page.  In fact, half the time, get_browser() is returning
nothing.  And HTTP_USER_AGENT is only returning:

Mozilla/4.7 [en] (Win95; I)

for Netscape.  Why isn't it (get_browser()) providing all the
information as displayed in the example provided in the docs?

Ultimately, I'm trying to figure out how I can determine if the
user is using NS 4.x or not...

Chris