Try accessing the variable:  $HTTP_REFERER
without specifying the array.  it works for me

-----Original Message-----
From: tom hilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 12:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] http_referer

Hi,

I am trying to pull http_referer info on users accessing a certain page, but
am not having any luck. When I run phpinfo(), the referer information is
listed with all the other server variables, but when I pull a list of the
server variables as an array and print them, they all appear except for the
http_referer variable.  Does anyone have any idea of why this one variable
might not be available as part of the server array, put is accessible by
phpinfo()?