In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is my first post to this list, so I hope that someone is awake enough to help
>me out.
>
> I am new to PHP and I have a file that uses a command "header". It isn't working
>like it is supposed to but I can't seem to figure out why. Below is the last couple
>lines of the php file that is giving me trouble.
>
> while ($row=mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
> $II=$row[0];
> }
>
> Header("Location: $Relative/admin/upload.php?II=$II");
>
> Basically all it does when the whole file is called is return page does not exist.
>The file that it refers to is there and the Var "$Relative" is used in many other
>scripts with no probs so I don't think that is it. Is passing the Var "$II" as part
>of the location incorrect?
>
> Any help is welcomed.
>
> If you need to see more of the script to understand what I am talking about, I will
>post it.
>
> TIA
> -Robbie

Try echoing the value of $II before the calling the header function; also
try echoing the header parameter to see that it is what you expect it
should be. Of course you might want to comment out the actual header line
as you do the echo tests, as the output from the echos will cause an
error from header()

--
David Robley
Temporary Kiwi!