You can add the database to your query.  Such as:

SELECT * FROM database.table WHERE stuff=other_stuff;

I am not sure what other databases support this notation but I know that
MySQL does.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business