Hi
        Instead of extending the class you can create a language object
inside 'form' class and refer it for all your stuffs regardless of
language.

class form
{
  function form($lang)
  {
        if($lang == "dk") { $this->lang = new dk(); }
        else if ($lang == "en") { $this->lang = new  en(); }
do what ever language stuff with

$form->lang->somefunc();

Is it Ok...?

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Nick Wilson wrote:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is
always ripe to do right."

                -- Nelson Mandela