From: Edward van Bilderbeek - Bean IT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:45 AM
To: PHP-General
Subject: Re: [PHP] textarea

i think you don't understand the problem....

it's just a textarea, no php has to do with it:

<textarea name='test'></textarea>

when i try to FILL it with tekst (so, in my browser) it is working for a
certain amount of characters, but above it, the submit button is clickable,
but doesn't take any action...

Edward