It may be able to store 8MB, but each line can only hold 1024
characters. I ran into this using a string variable to store the message
body of an HTML email. If I did not put a '\n' at the end of each line,
I would get random '!' placed through the sent email.

Steven J. Walker
Walker Effects
www.walkereffects.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]