We have an application framework that tidies up application session
variables as you traverse from page to page. It works really nicely - until
a user opens up 2 instances of a browser. Our code cannot distinguish
between different browser instances, so browser instance 2 causes our
application session vars for browser instance 1 to be cleared out.

We've toyed with many ideas and short of forcing a unique hidden value to be
'POST'ed to every page from every page we don't have an elegant solution. Is
there any other way that we could do this?

Neil