Yep, ordered the manuals from Amazon.com... and they inadvertently shipped
the books to my mom-in-law.... ha ha..... except that she's retired and
computers are still a mystery.
So, I am muddling through with my PHP dev. dictionary until I get to see my
relatives this weekend.
(cheesy smiley) Tami

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].;