Hi Krzysiek:

> I have problem with downloading any file from my site using IE 5.5 and
> HTTPS protocol. My php script works fine with Netscape 6.2 and
> HTTP/HTTPS protocols and with IE 5.5 but only with HTTP protocol.

I suspect your script has nothing to do with it.

A while back, I had problems serving my SSL'd pages to IE 5 users.  If I
recall correctly, it turned out to be a bug in IE not being able to
process certificiates with key lengths that were not the ones expected.
Thawte or my ISP inadvertently used a 1028 bit key on the certificate
rather than 1024.

Got a new certificate and everything's worked fine since then.

--Dan

--
                PHP scripts that make your job easier
              http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/code/