Hi, it's me again,

    when I used the PHP 4.0.6 I had a php.ini with a lot of entries. Now, at
Version 4.1.1, there's a php.ini with this content:

; php.ini for PEAR tests
include_path=..
[mail function]
SMTP= localhost ; for Win32 only
sendmail_from= [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; for Win32 only
upload_tmp_dir = C:\PHP\uploadtemp  ; temporary directory for HTTP uploaded
files (will use system default if not specified)
[Session]
session.save_path= C:\PHP\sessiondata    ; argument passed to save_handler
[PHP]
error_reporting= E_ALL & ~(E_NOTICE | E_USER_NOTICE | E_WARNING |
E_COMPILE_WARNING | E_CORE_WARNING | E_USER_WARNING) ; display all errors

Now, where can I find the entries for the extensions that you should be
used? I want to use the gd-library. I copied the DLL to the include-path (I
don't know if that's the correct way !!!), but now I can't tell PHP to use
the DLL!!! Please help me !!!

Marcel

--
registered Fli4l-User #00000388