Hello,

I have a quick question, as I recompile my PHP installation up to 4.1.2:

Is the --with-xml option to ./configure a standard these days?  I seem
to remember that in my initial PHP 4.0.6 installation I used this
parameter, but I just did

[root@localhost] # ./configure --help | grep 'xml'

and the only options that come up are --with-dom, --disable-xml, and
--with-xmlrpc.  The "--disable-xml" option leads me to believe that
--with-xml is a default option nowadays.  However, I could not confirm
this in the changelog, and I read all the way back through 4.0.6.  Was I
just mistaken in the first place by using this option?

Thanks,

Erik
(PS: talking about a source install on Linux)

----

Erik Price
Web Developer Temp
Media Lab, H.H. Brown