Hi Andrey
        Thanks for your kind response first. I did the way you told
but still after executing index.php, there is nothing in my doc directory
just see the following snap of my code. I want to create documentation for

./xPage/xPagedoc.inc file and want the documentation to be in ./xPagedoc/
directory. I think the following code is right for this.

 $doc->setApplication("xPage Repository");

                // directory where your source files reside:
                $doc->setSourceDirectory("./xPage");

                // save the generated docs here:
                $doc->setTarget("./xPagedoc");

even I tried with absolute pathname for the above.

Thanks