Howdy all.

I have got the Sablotron XSLT extension working in Windows, but now am
having trouble getting it to work on my LINUX servers.

I have tried reading http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/XML/XSLTrans/print
to find the answers (which I got from earlier posts), but it doesn't seem to
give me what I need.

I have downloaded the latest 4.1.2 php from php.net, which is supposed to
contain the Sablotron stuff.  When I configure before the build with the
line:
        ./configure' '--with-mysql' '--with-gd' '--with-xslt-sablot'
'--enable-xslt-sablot' '--with-xslt' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

I get no errors.  I then make without errors, and finally 'make install'
without errors.

BUT!  When I do a phpinfo(), I do not see the xslt extension being loaded,
and when I make a call to xslt_create(), I get the following error:
        Fatal error: Call to undefined function: xslt_create() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/help/index.php on line 45

When I go and look into the config.status file, I see the following:
        checking whether to enable xslt support... no
        checking whether to enable the XSLT Sablotron backend... yes
        checking libexpat dir for Sablotron XSL support... no

When I try to just have "--enable-xslt", I get an error in the configure
script:
        configure: error: not found. Please re-install the Sablotron distribution

What am I doing wrong?

// Mike Eynon
// www.MikeEynon.com
// 1366 Bulb Ave