On Monday, March 18, 2002, at 06:01  PM, Chuck "PUP" Payne wrote:

> The guy paid $6000 for this Mac, and the guy doesn't want to even
> hear new hardware. So it doesn't matter I am talk to a wall.

> I am dealing with just cheap people. So again thanks for all the
> comments
> and info.

Good luck, then.  The fact of the matter is that computers sometimes do
eventually need to be replaced, and yes this means more money.  Like
cars.  If they don't want to put Linux on the computer they already
have, which is like recycling a Ford Festiva into a Land Rover Defender,
then the $150 offer you made them seems like the best thing they could
do.

Erik

----

Erik Price