The 3rd parameter to JavaScript function window.open() allows you to
disable a number of window elements every browser has,
these include the toolbar (buttons), location, status, menubar, scrollbars.
This functionality is provided by the most common browsers and versions
(MSIE and Netscape) and will also work in Mozilla and Netscape 6.  I
don't know about the JavaScript implementation in Opera, but if it
supports JS it is likely to support these options too (or at least
ingores them).

bvr.