> Hm.  If you can't store the data as XML from the beginning (doesn't it
> make more sense to go from XML to HTML than vice versa?),

Yes, it does.  However, the people creating these templates don't know
XML, only HTML.  As such, that is how they are going to be stored. :|

> If your initial document is in XHTML form, you should be able to use
> XSLT, since XHTML is a form of XML.

Yes, that would be the ideal situation.  However, that won't be the case.
So I need to find out some way to be able to either:

* Print the HTML (less tags, keep formatting) to PDF
* Convert the HTML to XML to I can then pass that onto the PDFClass
we are using.

Chris