On Wednesday 20 Mar 2002 19:40, Rick Emery wrote:
> What do you mean "All other browsers either do not submit form data"?

I mean when the user hits 'reload' the POST data is not resubmitted. Some
browsers do not resubmit form data, some do, and some prompt.

> What kind of user authentication are you using?  If none, they'll vote and
> vote often.

A session variable is used to store who has voted and who has not. Netscape
and Mozilla seem to eschew this somehow. Not sure how. In IE it works fine,
even when you choose to resubmit the form data.

Hit http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/ to see what happens.

--jaa