The PHP FAQ isn't really specific when it comes to most problems. The 'code'
section has like 10 questions, the rest of the FAQ is mainly how to
download/compile, what do these PHP errors mean, migration, etc.  A FAQ that
had answers to questions that people ask on this list on a frequent basis
would be more helpful.