there's also two tools called sed and grep that are available on any unix
system. and probably easily gettable on windblows.

That can probably remove most comments.

Why you would want to remove comments, I don't know.
They are very useful in the future when fixing something or changing
something.
Good Code == Commented Code
Well, Good Code is at least a subset of commented code ;)

If you don't want a customer to see them, use the Zend Encoder and hide
all your source.

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 04:38:40 -0300
"Julio Nobrega" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mentioned: