PHAKT does support TABLE JOIN, but you have to edit the SQL statement (in
 Ultradev).

 To do this (in Ultradev), switch to 'Advance Mode' and modify your query.
 It should look something like:

 select table1.field1, table2.field2 from table1,table where
  table1.field1=table2.field2

*check the syntax.

     P E P I E  D E S I G N S
       www.pepiedesigns.com