On Saturday 23 March 2002 19:57, you wrote:
> If you've seen it on other sites (I can't see how, since there's no
> support for it in the HTML spec), then why not just look at the source?
>
> > Too bad, since a few sites seem to have that capability. Oh well . .
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andre
> > --

Unfortunately, my bookmarks were lost when I re-installed. It was a major
site, and I don't remember which one. Oh well, I'll keep looking . . .

Thanks,
Andre
--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/